Newly refurbished second floor flat!
This two bedroom apartment is located on the second floor of a purpose-built property on Osborne Close, Hastings. The apartment has been newly refurbished throughout and offers an open-plan kitchen and living room, two bedrooms with built-in storage, and tiled bathroom.
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Purpose-built apartment
- Views over Hastings
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Access to communal rear garden
- Built-in storage throughout property
- Unrestricted on-street parking
- Living Room
- 5.7m x 3.3m (18.7ft x 10.8ft)
- South facing double glazed window with fitted vertical blinds, radiator
- 2.3m x 2.6m (7.6ft x 8.5ft)
- Space for two under-counter appliances, plumbing for washing machine, space for freestanding cooker, combi-boiler, double glazed window
- Master Bedroom
- 3.3m x 3.2m (10.9ft x 10.5ft)
- Double glazed window with fitted vertical blinds, radiator, built-in wardrobe with rail and shelving
- Second Bedroom
- 3.2m x 2.6m (10.5ft x 8.6ft)
- Double glazed window with fitted vertical blinds, radiator, built-in storage
- 2.6m x 1.4m (8.6ft x 4.7ft)
- Integrated shower over bath with deluge shower head and handheld shower head. Heated towel rail, extractor fan and airing cupboard.
- 2.7m x 0.9m (8.9ft x 3.1ft)
- Built-in sliding door storage
The Boltons is a purpose-built apartment block with south-facing views over Hastings. Situated in a residential cul-de-sac, the property is a seven minute walk from Alexandra Park. St.Helen’s Park Road offers regular bus routes into town, and is a two minute walk away. The property will be let an unfurnished, and is available immediately.