Three bedroom semi-detached house!
This three bedroom semi-detached house is located in the village on Stone in Oxney, Kent. The property offers front and rear gardens, off-street parking for two vehicles, living room, garden room, kitchen/diner, utility room, bathroom and three bedrooms, with loft storage.
- Rural setting with views over countryside
- Private rear garden with three sheds and storage space
- Off-street parking for two vehicles
- Master bedroom with built-in storage
- Bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower
- Living room with wood floors and fireplace
- Utility room off kitchen with separate W/C
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- 5m x 2.7m (16.4ft x 8.8ft)
- Tiled kitchen with freestanding electric double oven with gas hob. Stainless steel extractor hood and splashback. Storage under stairs, double glazed windows, radiator, vinyl flooring
- Utility and W/C
- 3m x 3.6m (9.8ft x 11.8ft)
- Tiled utility room with worktop, wall units, under-counter units, stainless steel sink, vinyl flooring, double glazed window onto garden, radiator. separate W/C
- Living Room
- 3.7m x 4.9m (12.1ft x 16ft)
- Varnished wooden floors, fireplace, built-in cabinet and shelving, TV aerial, double glazed windows, radiator, double glazed French windows onto garden room
- Garden Room
- 3m x 3m (9.8ft x 9.8ft)
- Tiled garden room with double glazed windows and double glazed French windows onto rear garden
- Master Bedroom
- 4.9m x 2.8m (16ft x 9.1ft)
- Built-in wardrobe, double glazed windows with curtain rails, radiator
- Second Bedroom
- 3.9m x 2.4m (12.7ft x 7.8ft)
- Fireplace, airing cupboard, double glazed window, radiator
- Third Bedroom
- 2.8m x 2.4m (9.1ft x 7.8ft)
- Double glazed window with views over garden and countryside, radiator
- 3.5m x 2.5m (11.4ft x 8.2ft)
- Tiled bathroom with separate walk-in integrated shower. Bath with shower attachment, toilet, basin, extractor fan
- Front Garden
- Gated entrance with path to front door, established borders and plants.
- Rear Garden
- Rear garden with borders, three sheds, covered parking space and drive, with side access to shared drive onto street.
The property is located in the village of Stone in Oxney, in rural Kent. The village is quiet and the property offers uninterrupted views of the countryside. The nearby village of Appledore is a five minute drive and offers shops, pubs and local amenities. Both Rye and Tenterden are ten minute drive away offering shopping, transport links and amenities. The property is available immediately. Please note that LHA will not be accepted at this property.