Marina flat with rear balcony!
This ground floor flat is located on the seafront of St. Leonards-on-Sea. The flat is well finished throughout, offering two bedrooms – one with a rear balcony – and modern bathroom and kitchen.
- Seafront property with south facing bay window
- French windows onto private rear balcony
- Newly refurbished bathroom
- Double glazing and gas central heating throughout
- Video intercom system
- Unrestricted on-street parking
- Kitchen / Living Room
- 5.6m into bay window x 3.8m into recess (18.6ft x 12.5ft)
- Kitchen area with integrated electric hob, oven and extractor hood. Hard floors in kitchen area and space for fridge/freezer. South facing bay window overlooking seafront, phone line, digital and satellite TV connections, radiator.
- Video intercom system, built-in cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, built-in storage
- Pea shaped bath with integrated shower. Curved shower screen. Basin and toilet, mirrored cabinet over toilets. Extractor fan, tiled walls with new sealant and grouting throughout
- Master Bedroom
- 4.9m x 2.6m (16.1ft x 8.7ft)
- Built-in wardrobe with two rails, Double glazed French windows onto rear balcony with curtain rail, double glazed window, radiator, TV aerial connection
- Second Bedroom
- 2.9m x 2.7m (9.7ft x 8.9ft)
- Double glazed sash window with curtain rail, radiator, wall unit with combi boiler inside
The property is south facing and a stone’s throw from the beach. The local shops and amenities of the Bulverhythe area are all within a short walk. West St. Leonards train station offers services to London Charing Cross, Hastings and Ore, and is a ten minute walk away. Regular buses and a national cycle route both run along the seafront. The flat is let unfurnished, and is available for viewings immediately.