Second floor two bedroom flat!
This two bedroom flat is located in the coveted George Street of Hastings Old Town. George Street is known locally for its historic buildings and well-maintained presentation. The flat overlooks the street in multiple directions so if you are a fan of the Old Town lifestyle this is the place for you!
Entrance to the property and apartment:
- Keyed entry to the property leading to the ground floor hallway
- Staircase leading to the flat
- A small however practical kitchen offering lots of cupboard space
- An electric oven already installed
- Space for an additional 2-3 under-counter appliances
- 4.5m into recess x 3.6m (14.9ft x 11.9ft)
- A bright lounge onlooking the street
- An L-shaped design with options to furnish as you wish
- Airing cupboard within the bathroom including plumbing for a washing machine or tumble drier
- Generous sized bath with additional shower attachments
- Window which allows the room to have a brighter appearance
- 3m x 3.6m into recess (10.1ft x 12ft)
- A bright double bedroom
- 2.8m x 2.6m into recess (9.4ft x 8.6ft)
- A single bedroom with the potential to be a small double depending on how it is furnished
- A built-in wardrobe that allows for more furniture space in the rest of the room
Hallway within the flat:
- A standard corridor which offers access to all of the rooms
- Designated area for storage at the end of the corridor located between the bedrooms (ideal for coats and shoes!)
The location of the flat is ideal in terms of convenience; it provides shops, restaurants and links to other areas around Hastings Old Town. Resident and guest parking permits are available to acquire via the local council. Hastings train station is less than a 20 minute walk away, and the beach is virtually on your door step. Pets are not accepted at this property.
This flat is available immediately.