Our business is structured to meet your demands. You expect a first class service and to succeed in this we must let properties for the highest return, find reliable tenants and minimise void periods.
In addition to our sustained advertising and comprehensive website, we have invested heavily in providing our extensive database of prospective tenants with immediate email alerts, informing them of new properties on the market. Through this we can create as much interest as possible in your new property, resulting in finding the right tenant for you.
Our tailor made property management computer system is an integral part of our lettings service. This powerful tool assists our dedicated lettings team in providing you with a proficient and professional service.
Letting a property can be an anxious time for a landlord, whether letting your own home or an investment unit. We will guide you throughout the process helping you to maximise the performance of your asset.
- Marketing the property
- Introduction of a tenant
- Negotiation of terms
- Applying for references
- Collecting rental monies and deposit
- Drafting of tenancy agreements and legal notices.
- Arranging routine repairs and maintenance.
- Arranging annual gas safety certificates.
- Rent collection.
- Payment of outgoings where demanded subject to the availability of funds.
- Property inspections
- Dealing with general matters pertinent to the property on a daily basis.
- Regular and clear statements
Full management includes everything from collecting rent and handling all administration, to assistance with more complex issues and the provision of an emergency helpline.
Download our Landlord Brochure for more information.